Just bought a DSLR...a newbie in PA!

I'm on 17th St. Last house up against Neversink Mt. I'm only 2 blocks from Mt. Penn, so it's pretty nice yet up here. I have been a supervisor for the Parking Authority for the last 31 years, so I do spend too much of my life downtown.
Do you handle the parking garage across the street from the Goggle Works?!! If you do, I would like to have a few words w/ you! lol

I'm on 17th St. Last house up against Neversink Mt. I'm only 2 blocks from Mt. Penn, so it's pretty nice yet up here. I have been a supervisor for the Parking Authority for the last 31 years, so I do spend too much of my life downtown.
Do you handle the parking garage across the street from the Goggle Works?!! If you do, I would like to have a few words w/ you! lol

ummm...no...well...ok it is ours. Wait here while I get a comlaint form.:gun:

ummm...no...well...ok it is ours. Wait here while I get a comlaint form.:gun:
LOL I would like to tell you how pleasant the workers are and how easy it is to get in and out!! :confused:

Let me guess...afternoons?

I'm not really going to complain to you about parking in the city...lol You'll get enough of that tomorrow. I feel bad for you. I'm going to "like" all your posts for now on.

I'm not really going to complain to you about parking in the city...lol You'll get enough of that tomorrow. I feel bad for you. I'm going to "like" all your posts for now on.

Thanks. I accept "pity likes"...

Sorry about the slight hijack Tim...Welcome

<feeling left out, being in Southern Maryland> Tim - I know the (unified) York area Fire Chief!

Most reactions

Back