What's new

Just fooling around

StreetShark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
I was fooling around with my camera just taking some still life shots and I got the idea for this. What do you like about it? What don't you like?

100_3497.jpg
 
Looks pretty good to me.

If I had taken the pic I would have done a few things a LITTLE differently...
1.) Gotten a book with a little more texture, especially so it doesn't reflect and screw up the words.
2.) Found a particular line I liked and would have put a short DOF on it to make it a little more interesting.
3.) (this would be in post process) Black out around the book. On my monitor there is a red haze created from the light.

As always, these are just my opinion.
 
My initial plan was to blur whole book and then have what you can see through the closest lens of the glasses but I can really do that because I'm using a P&S and it often doesn't like to focus how I want it to. Once I pick up some film for my 35mm SLR I plan on re-shooting it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom