Just My tripod?

Check this Head out: Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging | 322RC2 Grip Acti | 322RC2 | B&H

And this Tripod: Manfrotto 055XPPROB (google it).

Both can be had for a little over 250, shipped.

Great for hobbiest/advanced hobbiest, but wouldn't work well for Pro's and super heavy lenses. The head has an 11lb. capacity. But it's cool as hell, has lots of great features, and will do anything I need it to do.

Great quality for a "modest" price...

J.:mrgreen:

I first bought the Manfrotto 488 head and found it to creep slightly with the D300 (maybe even the D80... can't remember) and the 300mm f/4 lens while doing moon shots. I had shoulder surgery last year (or was it the year before?) and bought the 322 head for one handed operations. It is rock solid IMO. I have it ladened with a gripped (AA batteries) D700, 70-200mm & an SB800..... stays steady as a rock.

I also have the 055XPROB legs. I stand ~5'-10" and do not have to bend over for a straight on setup. They will also drop down to 10cm, but I think the 190's do as well.

thank you very much everyone, ill definetly look into all of those aspects when buying a new tripod, hopefully soon, as soon as i have enough money for that + christmas gifts :p. Im unable to thank the couple posts that helped me alot at the moment, idk why, but will do after :p, again, tyvm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back