Just ordered a D600 :-)

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been wanting to do this for awhile now but finally went ahead with it. I am not too afraid of the dust issue, I will learn to clean my sensor and I don't hardly ever shoot past 5.6

I went through Cameta for a refurb via Rakuten.com. Rakuten (formely Buy.com) is gving 20% cash back essentially via their points system and Cameta offers a 1 year warranty on the refurbed units. To me, thats a heck of a deal.

Now I wait.... :)

Congratulations! I'm afraid the wait is going to be killer..... good luck with that part!

holy cow! i got a 4% cash back n thought that was amazing. lol

I know. I am pretty sure that is what pushed me over the edge. I would have got $320 cash back but they max it out at $250. So in about 2 weeks I will probably be buying some flashpoint monolights from Adorama on there.

I am jealous,I want one badly.I like the idea of full frame and can be used as DX crop as well.Best of both worlds all in one.

Doing the same tomorrow morning. Thanks for the tip. Getting a 50 1.8 G with the rebate.

I am jealous,I want one badly.I like the idea of full frame and can be used as DX crop as well.Best of both worlds all in one.

Right now I have 2 FX lenses and my Tokina 12-24 works as a FX lens 18-24mm from what I understand. I am still keeping my D90 so I will be able go back and forth between cameras, setting one up for wide and one zoom, or reverse

Doing the same tomorrow morning. Thanks for the tip. Getting a 50 1.8 G with the rebate.

You're welcome. I'm a pretty frugal person and this seemed to good to pass up.

I know. I am pretty sure that is what pushed me over the edge. I would have got $320 cash back but they max it out at $250. So in about 2 weeks I will probably be buying some flashpoint monolights from Adorama on there.

Oh wow only 2 weeks? I'm getting 64 back via paypal but not til july.

You'll love it!!

Oh wow only 2 weeks? I'm getting 64 back via paypal but not til july.
\

Yeah I know, 2 weeks is not bad. Under "My Account" when logged in it lets you know the date they will be redeemable. 6/18 I will have my points. :)

It has shipped, estimated arrival Way to far away, err, Wednesday. If I didn't have pretty busy Thursday at work I would be calling in sick haha

Ordered mine today. They only wanted to give 5%, but they finally gave 15%, As they had told me yesterday the sale was goo including today. Thanks again.

Ordered mine today. They only wanted to give 5%, but they finally gave 15%, As they had told me yesterday the sale was goo including today. Thanks again.

Yeah, you have to add the 'June' promo code at the very end of the check out. Took me a second to figure it out. Glad they were able to honored that for you!

Yeah, you have to add the 'June' promo code at the very end of the check out. Took me a second to figure it out. Glad they were able to honored that for you!

The June promo ended Sunday at midnight

Most reactions

New Topics

Back