Just saying good-bye...

As I was working in the yard today with the speakers hung out the window, these were a few that popped up on my MP3 player in the random all play mode.......

I don't know if this means anything to you, but the universe is screaming for you to duck and cover. Be safe.

I got a message that I can only include ine video at a time........

Last edited by a moderator:

K....all joking aside, we did some things to get ready for whatever comes our way. :hugs:

I'm so tired of hearing about this storm. A hurricane hits the east coast like this at least once a year, and every time they play it up like "OMG! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! SAVE YOURSELVES". And then we get a trickle of rain. But, even though I have my doubts of the "Frankenstorm" I still prepared because if the electric does go out, I got two small children to worry about.

Today was supposed to be my grocery shopping day... yeah FORGET THAT. I'll stay away from the store today. Thank you.

I'm so tired of hearing about this storm. A hurricane hits the east coast like this at least once a year, and every time they play it up like "OMG! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! SAVE YOURSELVES". And then we get a trickle of rain. But, even though I have my doubts of the "Frankenstorm" I still prepared because if the electric does go out, I got two small children to worry about.

Today was supposed to be my grocery shopping day... yeah FORGET THAT. I'll stay away from the store today. Thank you.
Except it's usually MUCH more south than this one, so no one is remotely prepared

Latest forecast for my area is 100mm plus of rain and 100 kilometre winds.

skieur

When are you guys over there going to learn to build hurricane proof housing? ;)

This from a country that doesn't have snow shovels.
(My daughter was living in Mistley on the Stour Estuary when the UK had 6 inches of snow and was paralyzed until it melted.)
She, being from New York, tried to get into work (she was a barrister and a New York lawyer) and was stunned to find that they actually closed the office.

Just be sure to run to your local grocery store and clean them out of bread and milk.

The apocolypse... brought to you by Hood. And Nissen.

When are you guys over there going to learn to build hurricane proof housing? ;)

This from a country that doesn't have snow shovels.
(My daughter was living in Mistley on the Stour Estuary when the UK had 6 inches of snow and was paralyzed until it melted.)
She, being from New York, tried to get into work (she was a barrister and a New York lawyer) and was stunned to find that they actually closed the office.

It's not that we "don't" have snow shovels - its more that we - like "snow days" off work ;)

Most reactions

Back