Just saying good-bye...

I live right on the Jersey shore and we got the jet ski ready for some water skiing through the streets.

Doesn't the debris clog up the impeller?

It's not my jet ski lol :lol: but it should be fine we did it during the hurricane Irene last year and were fine, not like the streets just fill with trash and houses go floating by lol.

I live right on the Jersey shore and we got the jet ski ready for some water skiing through the streets.

Doesn't the debris clog up the impeller?

It's not my jet ski lol :lol: but it should be fine we did it during the hurricane Irene last year and were fine, not like the streets just fill with trash and houses go floating by lol.
They don't? I swear the news just said they would!!

Dang that sucks! I have a GoPro, I'd totally have it on hand haha. This is where pelican cases come into play if you have any. Make a raft of them filled with camera gear, video yourself riding it with a GoPro, hope it goes viral on YouTube with a contract to have ads on your videos, $$$$, rebuild, go on Ellen, and live an awesome rest of your life :D

Do like my some of my family in New Jersey has........... go to Disney World for ten days.

Tony S said:
Do like my some of my family in New Jersey has........... go to Disney World for ten days.

That's gotta be one weird kind of vacation! "WOOO HOOO!!!! ROLLER COASTERS!!! Oh.....our house is flooded? OOOOH!! CHOCOLATE AND MICKEY HATS!!!! I'm tired, let's go ho-.......wait...."

I'm so tired of hearing about this storm. A hurricane hits the east coast like this at least once a year, and every time they play it up like "OMG! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! SAVE YOURSELVES". And then we get a trickle of rain. But, even though I have my doubts of the "Frankenstorm" I still prepared because if the electric does go out, I got two small children to worry about.

Today was supposed to be my grocery shopping day... yeah FORGET THAT. I'll stay away from the store today. Thank you.

At least it's not a political ad. The news does tend to sensationalize things a bit.

Stock up on toilet paper.
Stocked up on tequila and lemons!!

>>> goes to check the urban survival manual under "supplies and necessities". Nope. Not there. Checked under "medical supplies". Nothing. Checked under "escape plans". Still nothing.

Mish, I think the manual needs an update. :lol:

Hopefully you don't get hit too hard. And if so, at least you'll have the tequila to keep you warm ;)

Be safe and looking forward top seeing the pics.

Be safe Mishele! We are in Southern Ontario under the system that is going to pull her inland, lots of rain and 100km winds forecast. We are right on the Saugeen River just down river from where the Rocky Saugeen and the Saugeen meet so it should be interesting to see how high it goes!

65357_10151208200728150_415185250_n.jpg

I live less the a mile from the ocean, just south of Boston. During storms here the last places to close and the first to open are the bars. Stay safe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back