What's new

Just thought this was funny

LarryMartin830

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh,Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well i was looking threw some pics that i and my gf's mom took when i went to prom...do you see why im laughing? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

 
Nice. I didn't see it at first, but it's really funny. There's actually a forum just for shots like this.
 
I'm laughing because it looks like prom was in a VFW hall. Small town?
 
I'd say, that's a pretty insensitive comment.

I grew up in a small town that did things like this, so I didn't mean it as disrespectful. It just reminds me of what it's like to be somewhere without a huge megaplaza for a school dance. And the wooden wall covering is especially reminiscent of a VFW hall, maybe even a bingo parlor.
 
I grew up in a small town that did things like this, so I didn't mean it as disrespectful. It just reminds me of what it's like to be somewhere without a huge megaplaza for a school dance. And the wooden wall covering is especially reminiscent of a VFW hall, maybe even a bingo parlor.

I was thinking the same thing as I came from a small town too. It was the drop ceiling and panel walls that gave it away for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom