Justice *Maybe NWS*

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I took these with every intention of putting fire in my hands, but I could not get the fire to look quite right. So here is another edit, im not a bog fan of it, but I was hoping maybe someone could think of something to put in my hands!!! Any ideas???? Feel free to do some editing if you wish!

IMG_5996scales.jpg

I dunno. I think the shot and the scales work, just maybe brighten up the scales a little more. With the way your hands are held I think you're kinda stuck dangling something. What about taking some shots of those floating candle things (ok, I'm a straight guy...I don't know what else to call them), yah know, the kind that float on the top of the water in the bathtub or whatever, and then PS them in the pic, but suspended from your hands.

Did you shoot in color? If so.. Any chance you could send that to me? I would like to give a hand at editing it.

I think it's a little dark.

And, Themis (the goddess and I'm guessing your inspiration) is often depicted with a blindfold and sword too.

Actually I wasnt going for that originally, i was going to put fire in my hands, but adding the scales was an after thought, more to be funny than serious

that would have been awsome for April Montly Photo Challenge.......And Justice For All Metallica :headbang: of course then we would know who submitted the photo, bummer

I think if you made the photo any lighter, it'd be more racy. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing (you can pull it off), but people wouldn't really care what you had in your hands anymore (maybe?).

I don't know how to edit a photo, or I'd help you out. With the way your hands are, they look like they're not holding any weight. It looks like they should be holding something on top instead of underneath (like the scales). I'm really not coming up with too much that isn't corny (A FALCON!), but that's just this noob's opinion.

I think if you made the photo any lighter, it'd be more racy. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing (you can pull it off), but people wouldn't really care what you had in your hands anymore (maybe?).

I don't know how to edit a photo, or I'd help you out. With the way your hands are, they look like they're not holding any weight. It looks like they should be holding something on top instead of underneath (like the scales). I'm really not coming up with too much that isn't corny (A FALCON!), but that's just this noob's opinion.

Well orginally she was going to have fire in/around/above her hands.

That is a very cool edit, (or hot) sorry bad joke!

I like fire better than scales. I also think the original was just a little dark

This is originally what I had in mind, Thank you Parker for the edit :)

That works a LOT better, cause it makes sense why your torso is more lit up than your legs. I know its really to make the lighting more interesting, but in this one, it makes it look like the fire is what is producing the light...does that make sense?

I'm glad you decided not to go with the falcon :) ...

Most reactions

Back