Justin Stewart Cotta

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.furyofnaturephotography.com
I'm trying to salvage these photos from a performance I saw a while back. He's such an amazing and intense performer. Please let me know if these are at all good. I've done some photoshopping to remove color, try to reduce noise, and sharpen a little. If you have any idea to improve them feel free to edit. Do they convey any sense of his intensity and presence on stage? Let me know what you think.

9cd81209.jpg

1ac6d8bf.jpg

2532f1fb.jpg

Thanks for looking!
_KA

I like much the 3 photos. The frames so closed, I think that they go to him wonderfully to the image. They give an aggressive aspect him. Greetings from Spain.

Me gustan mucho las 3 fotos. Los encuadres tan cerrados, pienso que le van estupendamente a la imagen. Le dan un aspecto agresivo. Saludos desde España.

so is this guy like in a folk band or somthing? :p

2nd one is the most powerful for me

1st ones pose is to easy to make fun of, and the 3rd one the black and white isnt workin for me, i am interested in seeing it in color

Overall i think they all three are strong images. but what kills the first one for me is the obvious signs of flash: the shadow on the left and slight glare off the forehead. I like the third one best - i can't decide whether i like the color or BW better.

Most reactions

Back