Kane

Thanks again terri, Emily and Photo gal. I will let Kane know about his popularity.
This is another shot of him a few years ago, when I used to shoot film.

kaneer.jpg

Awwww, he's so cuuuuute in the closeup shot. Makes ya wanna scratch him behind the ears and rub his belly.

great shot, chiller... i think you need this one in another category...not in snapshots...

this could be portraits.....great shot...great background.... great animal...

Thanks so much everyone. This is one of the photos I have take, that I have had framed of Kane.
Terri...it was taken near my house at the Scarborough Bluffs. We were down there hiking and it was a nice sunset. Kane was fasinated with the birds on a fallen tree in the lake.
April.. A long time ago, I had posted this shot of Kane. It was one of my first post here....I think .

must have missed these.....great first shot chiller and the second is awsome...you can almost see your dogs personality showing through. sweet :thumbup:

It was one of my first post here....I think
Really? How cool. :thumbup: I'm happy to know you've framed it. You really did him justice here. He looks very noble. :D

Oh. Must call my daughter over. She will instantly fall in love with Kane, I just know it. The second will do the trick, if it is not done by the first already with this wonderful winter wood being the perfect frame to a dog's portrait.

Daughter called, was here, is gone again now and she said: "Awww. Soooo beautiful! Very beautiful!" And she was impressed by all the snow in the first photo. She would like to have a printout of that one. Can she?

Thanks again Archangle, terry and LaFoto.
Sure LaFoto. If your daughter wants a copy, I can send you a larger size if you like. I dont mind at all, and I think Kane would be good with it too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back