What's new

Karl Taylor Photography

zeto88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Karl Taylor Photography - Masterclass DVD's.
Worth the buy? Or does anyone know of any rapidshares, or torrents for it?:D
 
PIRATE!!!

lol

srsly.. go look for it somewhere else

i dont think its tolerated here :)
 
I didn't see posting about pirating being a no-no in the rules?
 
Regardless of whether it's in the rules or not, discussion, promotion or otherwise encouraging software piracy or the theft of creative works is not tolerated round here.
 
There is of course this bit in the FAQs:

*We do not condone the sharing of illegally acquired software, nor do we tolerate discussions regarding the distribution of same. Such posts will be removed or edited.

though it is quite near the bottom of the page...
 
I can honestly say, I have never read that far down.
Thanks though... I guess. Ahahaha. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom