What's new

Kids(newbie)

jaysquared

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Little background of myself.. I'm more a video person and got into DSLRs for the great video quality it provides for the price... I didn't know squat about DSLRs controls and eventually learned them reading the manual and reading forums.. But mostly shot video with it.. I started learning the relationship between the triangle(Aperature, ISO, SS) and gained some intrest in using my camera for what it was intended to do and that was SHOOT PHOTOS! :confused:So here is my first try of shooting and actually editing the photos using LR4. All of the photos were shot with the Sigma 30mm, shot in raw then edited in LR4.. Would love to get some constructive criticism.. Thanks.. Sorry if i'm not doing this right..

Album is here..

IMG_1262.jpg | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
Get eye level rather than shooting down on them.

Crop tighter so the distracting elements are eliminated.

I like the first except the ball hides some of his face.
 
You're right about cropping.. I cropped some of the photos on LR4 but mistakenly did an autosync with the crop and messed it up.. Decided to leave as is.. But you're correct some of the photos do need some cropping.. Great tip on getting eye level.. Something I really do need. I'm 6 foot tall and after mutiple knee sprains and ankle sprains from playing basketball its kind of hard to get my knees.. Sometimes i'm also just lazy..
 
you will getter, more useful, more complete c/c if you do three things.

1) post the pictures here rahter than linking to them

2) post only 1 or 2 or 3 pictures

3) allow editing on your shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom