KILLDEER BIRD, on the edge of a swamp. Rip it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
lightspeed, take a look at this Juza Nature Photography -. Compare to your photo, you may see why other made such comment. Please remember, even someone is not a great photographer, he or she can still think your photo is up to their standard of good photo.
Agreed.
And that guy is awesome. He's also a professional traveling the world.
But I'm not talking about up to this guys standards. None of the people commenting on this thread, including myself, are up to this guys standards.
I don't know if anybody is.

It's almost like comparing Bitters Killdeer to my killdeer. lol

Why are you stuck on my fricken pine cone???????? I never once said I was better and previously admitted I wasn't a good photographer and that my photos weren't impressive. But you don't see me whining over negative comments over my pine cone!!!! Like I stated before, you dont have to be a chef to know when you tasted a bad meal.
Never once said it was easy! Not being easy doesn't cJompensate for a less then impressive photo. When people are giving a negative critique and you reply with "but the background, but the distance, but the mud" the people critiquing are not going to turn around and say "oh well, in that case fantastic photo" by looking at the photo experienced photographers know what you were dealing with. A good photo is a good photo. AMediocre photo isn't made better because you explain had a poor background to work with.
Less impressive than what? A freggin pine cone?COME ON!

Really.
Ok I get it now. You already knew.
ok.

All hail LightSpeed, with the BEST image of a Killdeer, on THIS forum, EVER! :pimp:

allHailTheKing.gif

is this what is happening here

TPF--->
nutkick.gif
<---Lightspeed

Okay, Lightspeed, you want to know what your real HONEST TO FREAKIN' GOODNESS problem is? You can't take critique. It doesn't matter how I phrased my initial post. It doesn't matter how insightful or meaningful it was. You wouldn't accept it for two major reasons in particular.

A.) You do not respond well to critique. Presently speaking, and historically speaking. You think your photographs are infallible and if there were to be a god, they'd be considered a 'gift'.

B.) If I had created a new account, and posted the exact same thing, you might have actually thought twice about your composition, your subject and your framing. It wouldn't have been coming from 'o hey tyler' at that point. It would have been coming from "JohnDoeD3100", who in your eyes, might actually know a thing or two about photography regardless of his singular post count.

Instead, you create melodramatic posts consisting of rants and excuses. Who cares? I sure as **** don't. If you want a photo to be "ripped apart", expect it. You posted a photograph that was less than deserving of praise when you asked for critique. It happens.

I see you're crying a river. Build a pontoon boat and get over it.
You do have a nasty habit of missing the entire point.
I take critique fine, until your sorry ass gets here and starts up, like you always do. Then people who find you appealing jump in with you.
Ok fine we don't like each other. Not long ago, I remember an image you threw up here of a room with scattered clothing all about, and people chimed in on how wonderful it was.
It was crap.
They were appeasing you. Why? I have no idea.
Seemingly you're more of a status symbol than anything else here. People read your words and take it for granted you're right about everything and what you see goes.
I look at it another way. I read your words and I laugh at you.

You're trying to turn this into something it's not.
Why? Because when it comes to me, that's what you do.
Now zip your cake hole, and take that for what it's worth.

The birds looking the other way huh tyler? This in and of itself tells me how broadened you are and what an expert you are in Wildlife photography.

All I read was some high and mighty nonsense... Was there an actual message you were trying to convey? Or was this just more of your run of the mill BS that I should expect of a post from you?

All I read was some high and mighty nonsense... Was there an actual message you were trying to convey? Or was this just more of your run of the mill BS that I should expect of a post from you?

Need attention Tyler?
I have an idea. Why not post that immaculate shot of clothing thrown all over an empty room?

Yeah, there is a message I was trying to convey.
I don't like you.
How did you miss that?

Need attention Tyler?
I have an idea. Why not post that immaculate shot of clothing thrown all over an empty room?

How did you miss that?

Just wondering.... why is it any of your business what photos other people post? This is in fact an open forum...................

Just sayin.....

Need attention Tyler?

Yeah, there is a message I was trying to convey.
I don't like you.
How did you miss that?

That's fine and dandy that you don't like me. I honestly could care less.

The photo you are referring to could only be one that I posted in a thread about Abandoned Places. Which, I think would be quite fitting, as I took the photo of the bedroom with clothes strewn about in an abandoned location.

I actually don't even think anyone fawned over my photos. As a whole, they're pretty mundane compared to the rest of the thread.

Need attention Tyler?

How did you miss that?

Just wondering.... why is it any of your business what photos other people post? This is in fact an open forum...................

Just sayin.....
Oh God, you again. Thank you for your input.
No further comment.

The photo you are referring to could only be one that I posted in a thread about Abandoned Places. Which, I think would be quite fitting, as I took the photo of the bedroom with clothes strewn about in an abandoned location.

I actually don't even think anyone fawned over my photos. As a whole, they're pretty mundane compared to the rest of the thread.

Yeah! That was it.
That! Now lets talk about things that are not interesting, pretty, or well composed.
lol, You went for the rule of thirds so hard in a couple of those that you just missed the shot completely and just set up lines representing the ROF while sticking stuff left or right.
Best one of the bunch is the trail leading to a dark hole. Probably taken in your back yard.
Since then I've seen nothing from you.
That's how much you interest me.

Yeah! That was it.
That! Now lets talk about things that are not interesting, pretty, or well composed.
lol, You went for the rule of thirds so hard in a couple of those that you just missed the shot completely and just set up lines representing the ROF while sticking stuff left or right.
Best one of the bunch is the trail leading to a dark hole. Probably taken in your back yard.
Since then I've seen nothing from you.
That's how much you interest me.

Yes, talk about my own work that I myself don't feel that great about. That's the real way to get at me. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back