KILLDEER BIRD, on the edge of a swamp. Rip it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must interest you some as you're giving critique on his photos in your own C&C thread.

Yeah, that effectively explains why, before about a week ago, Tyler hasn't heard from me until he started popping up with his tude.
Unfortunately for me, try as I might to escape Tyler and his pomposity, I have not quite yet achieved the desired goal.
While Tyler never hears from me, and I make it a point to stay away from tyler.........for almost a year mind you.
Here is Tyler. lol

So that doesn't wash really well, no matter how many "likes" you get.

Now on the other hand, I will give Tyler his due. He has effectively separated himself from me for about 20 minutes.
Lets see, almost a year VS 20 minutes. You think I don't interest Tyler?
I interest everybody that's looking at this thread.

LMAO

5724093797_7b09648821_o.jpg

No possible way that's his.
No damn way.
So don't even try it.

I know I am not trained or have a lot of experience, but I do love photography anyway. I don't believe in the subject needing to face you. Wildlife isn't portrait. Showing the animal in it's natural state, looking at something other than you gives it a realism. I dig this version of your picture.

I know I am not trained or have a lot of experience, but I do love photography anyway. I don't believe in the subject needing to face you. Wildlife isn't portrait. Showing the animal in it's natural state, looking at something other than you gives it a realism. I dig this version of your picture.

Thank you and Naptime.
The realists come out.

As you can see, The bird DOES NOT blend into the background as suggested by the un-named clown.
Or Clowns, as it were.
Additionally, you can clearly see the horrible image quality of the Pentax K5 with a 200mm Tamron lens.
AND HOW OUT OF FOCUS IT IS. Right Tyler?
hahahahahahahahahaha.
And that detail.............oh gosh..............it's almost non existent. Right Tyler?
And to think this didn't come from your 5D MKII canon. Shame on me and anyone who doesn't own a Canon.
And hey, even after the crop, I still have about 8 mp left for a print.
I think I can get by with a 11x17. In fact it will probably look pretty good.

Blackrose, I'm sorry this isn't a pine cone or a cat. Or a ............what was it again? Oh yes, a cookie balloon.
I promise though, from this day forward that I shall seek out new subjects, new life, and go where no man has gone before.
Aside from not knowing where you live. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm clownin you around Blackrose , so don't get mad.

What the **** is a cookie balloon? Never seen one so think you got my photo confused with someone else.

Is an ornament, in sorry but missing that I think is pretty ignorant! Not a single person seem to miss that! And this was in two posts.

Is an ornament, in sorry but missing that I think is pretty ignorant! Not a single person seem to miss that! And this was in two posts.

Yes a single person DID miss that. ME.
When I saw the image, I hurried up and closed the thread because I knew......I mean I tried to close the thread and the computer hung, so I did a CTRL -ALT -DEL as fast as I could, because I knew......nevermind.
Anyway. That's what happened.

For ****'s sake man, let it go. You get a couple of compliments but you still can't get past it.

Unless you're going for the TPF Most Insecure Poster Award, then by all means, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back