What's new

kinda nifty hibiscus inners

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I turned down saturation quite a bit in raw editor and it's still pretty vibrant...not sure why I do, but I kinda like it.

7902859488_90320acd7d_c.jpg
 
I like it too! I think the vibrancy really helps draw you to the yellow pollen parts....whatever those are called :er:
 
It's a little different view than most hybiscus shots. I like it too. The very end of the whole bit trips me out just a little. At first, they looked out of focus, but I think it's just the fuzziness of them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom