What's new

KPC - Kamikaze Pizza Delivery Company (New build)

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
292
Reaction score
33
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw them not watching me take this picture through my viewfinder. It looked amazing. Nice day. I was having myself a walk and some window shopping.
 

Attachments

  • $The Potion.webp
    $The Potion.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
What could they possibly be doing to themselves?
 
If this is the "New Build" I'd hate to see the "Old Build". That is horrendous.
 
Sicboi, I am not trying to be mean because I am not a mean person but you have to see how bad this is.It is so out of focus and with so much noise, I can't even make out much of the photo at all to even see what you might be seeing.
 
Sicboi, I am not trying to be mean because I am not a mean person but you have to see how bad this is.It is so out of focus and with so much noise, I can't even make out much of the photo at all to even see what you might be seeing.

I'm pretty sure this guy is trolling.. just have a peak at his other threads, same kind of nonsense.
 
I have seen his other work and really don't understand it. It is possible of trolling but just don't know for sure if he is trying to learn and see things many of us don't get.:scratch: There might be a language barrier as well.
 
Sicboi, since you like to photograph signs and stores, stick with it. No noise and sepia. Make the photographs clear as possible. For example the sign, shoot the whole sign and don't cut it off and don't show partial. No abstract or anything weird. Make your photographs positive.

I hope he is alive and hear me. LOL!
 
Last edited:
You are all flaming, and have reported you all. This is it. I am fed up with your negative comments. There is no Welcome Back To Photo Forum. I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. I the meantime...get lost.
 
You are all flaming, and have reported you all. This is it. I am fed up with your negative comments. There is no Welcome Back To Photo Forum. I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. I the meantime...get lost.

What?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom