What's new

KPC - Kamikaze Pizza Delivery Company (New build)

I have seen his other work and really don't understand it. It is possible of trolling but just don't know for sure if he is trying to learn and see things many of us don't get.:scratch: There might be a language barrier as well.

You are all flaming, and have reported you all. This is it. I am fed up with your negative comments. There is no Welcome Back To Photo Forum. I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. I the meantime...get lost.

:lmao: Dave, I think you have your answer now :lol:
 
You are all flaming, and have reported you all. This is it. I am fed up with your negative comments. There is no Welcome Back To Photo Forum. I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. I the meantime...get lost.




Hey now there, Cap... :lol:

"I own this Website" is usually a dead giveaway that you don't own this website. Just sayin.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You are all flaming, and have reported you all. This is it. I am fed up with your negative comments. There is no Welcome Back To Photo Forum. I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. I the meantime...get lost.

What?

Apparently, he was paying TPF members for welcoming new members.. Hmm, I guess I missed a few checks :lol:
 
You are all flaming, and have reported you all. This is it. I am fed up with your negative comments. There is no Welcome Back To Photo Forum. I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. I the meantime...get lost.

You would probably have gotten the comments you wanted on FaceFlop or TwitBook or some other social media site (I don't really know, I avoid them all) but this is a PHOTOGRAPHY forum where the expectation for quality, or at least acceptable, PHOTOGRAPHY is expected. I don't know what the subject of that photograph is supposed to be because I can't even SEE anything in it except noise. I stand by my comment: That is horrendous.
 
I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. .

The mod team would respectfully like to request that we have our pay now - plus backpay for unpaid services rendered for the last few years.
And holiday bonsus
And overpay for night duty
And weekend cover
And for the mod-bar tabs we've been running
 
Ok, so I guess now would be a good time to mention that we are completely out of tar and feathers - we only have one torch and no pitchforks left in the supply room, and we haven't had a re-order of acolyte robes in months.

Also, we could use some new curtains around here. Brighten the place up a bit.
 
I have some pitchforks and feather pillows, but no torches or tar.
 
I will not be back and since I own this Website, neither will you. I hope you others enjoyed getting paid. .

The mod team would respectfully like to request that we have our pay now - plus backpay for unpaid services rendered for the last few years.
And holiday bonsus
And overpay for night duty
And weekend cover
And for the mod-bar tabs we've been running

Do you accept bacon as payment? :mrgreen:
 
Seems to be a variant of "I'm taking my ball and going home!", except that "he" doesn't own the ball. As for the posts, either we're all really, really dense not to see what is plainly obvious, or perhaps the OP is just trying to live up to his label. Either way, I'm not getting much in terms of coherent thought that I can recognize. Then again, Leonard Cohen lyrics went way over my head when I was younger, and it took a while before they started to make sense to me.
 
Seems to be a variant of "I'm taking my ball and going home!", except that "he" doesn't own the ball........


Yes he does. As well as the bat, gloves, bases, the empty lot being used as a field, the uniforms, the stands, the PA system, the contract with Fox......
 
Sick boy indeed!
 
sicboi1.jpg



sicboi2.jpg



sicboi3.jpg




I think I 'get it' now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom