What's new

La Jolla, CA

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another thread. I know, I know.
It was the perfect weather for getting some long-awaited beach shots, though! Comments?

ocean2.jpg


ocean.jpg
 
Yes. I am experiencing jealousy in my heart. Pray for me.

Rusty Tripod
 
Jeroen is thinking my exact thoughts!
That first could do with a bit more light (it is in there, only hidden).

And you might want to present your photos a tad larger than at only 500px wide ... they are worth it. Mostly so the second. Good moment, coolest of light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom