What's new

Lab+Bassett Hound+Reindeer=?

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This. Was taking some holiday pics this weekend and fooling around with the camera when our dog wanted to have his pic taken.

Max5x7.jpg
 
Oh yes. I've been to that link and ... well... sorry Max. You're going to lose this, I'm afraid!
Though this is such a cute and funny photo, too. But it does not beat the ones of your daughter and her giggles and smiles. Never.

Sorry Max...!
 
I think the dog one is better than the baby photos. Great job, the dog does look very cute lol. And the fire in the background with the stocking finishes it well.
 
What a cute doggie! Careful your stockings don't catch fire.

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom