AF44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 218 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County California, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 #1 here is a shot i pieced together today from a lake powell trip back in early july. enjoy!
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2008 Banned #2 I like it alot, although those little bushes or whatever they, towards the left center of the picture, annoy me.
I like it alot, although those little bushes or whatever they, towards the left center of the picture, annoy me.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Very nice. I would like to have seen a little detail in the hills. The water and sky is perfect, but the large dark areas don't do much for me. I think an HDR with just a little detail would have made it perfect.
Very nice. I would like to have seen a little detail in the hills. The water and sky is perfect, but the large dark areas don't do much for me. I think an HDR with just a little detail would have made it perfect.