Lake Powell

saltface

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, this is my first time posting my work on TPF so I didn't know if I should put it here or in Nature.
These are pics from a kayaking trip from Antelope Point to Labyrinth Canyon.

ForebodingLabyrinth.jpg

FlamingWater.jpg

Please C&C!

I love the colors in the second one!

#1 looks like a place I'm going to have to explore... I really like that one... You have an eye for photography that's for sure.

Great shots Saltface! The texture in the first one is wonderful and the color in the second photo is great.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you all for making my head swell.
Does anybody have any negative feedback? (Stuff I can improve?)

Right....since you asked. Fix the size on the first one so I don't have to scroll to see the entire image. How's that? :lol:

As already stated, love the texture of #1 and the color of #2. Did you use any filter such as a CPL on #2? Just a thought.

Right....since you asked. Fix the size on the first one so I don't have to scroll to see the entire image. How's that? :lol:

As already stated, love the texture of #1 and the color of #2. Did you use any filter such as a CPL on #2? Just a thought.

I did use a polarizer, and also something in orange if I do remember correctly...

for some reason the first one gives me a weird feeling. I'm not sure if it's a good feeling or bad feeling, but I def get something and I think as a photographer you are looking for that kind of thing so I would say well done on the first one.

The second one looks simply beautiful, nice colours and nice compo.

Most reactions

Back