What's new

Lake trees

Kyuss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
NOR*CAL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just looking for a little C&C. I went to a little park the other day and took some photos of the ducks and swampy area.

I came home and really didn't like any that I took. My favorite one was this one. But all the other ones turned out overexposed. The highlights are too bright.

The lighting I was in was when the sun was going down and the exposures really didn't turn out that well.

562805652_01ad6500ba_o.jpg
 
Well, I can't say anything about the other photos you took but I can certainly say that I like what I see here and I don't feel you got your exposure wrong on this one. It was a tricky light situation, that much is obvious, but here the greens look lovely, the scene looks peaceful, and the trunks are interesting. I can't say I have ever seen trees like this before.
 
I'm curious how it would have come out if you made a slightly longer exposure to soften the water ripples. It might have looked even better then. It still looks quite interesting frozen in time as it is.
 
I love this shot. Nice saturated colors and nice reflection.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom