What's new

Lancer: XMetal inspired

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
Walking downtown this afternoon I saw this Lancer in front of the town's maintenance building and immediatly thought of XMetal so I snapped a couple quick ones, wish it didn't have winter rims on it though...

lancer_industrial.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
It looks a little out of focus... but I like the background and composition!
 
yea, there was a bit of camera shake, I just stopped for a few seconds cuz I was kinda in a hurry. I tried fixing it in PS but its still a little off, thanks tho.

-Joe
 
Tiny bit blurd and out of focus unfortunatly.

Good crop, nice exposure :)
 
i think you need to get more of the car into the pic, the garage really isnt giving it much
 
hehehe, i'm flattered. :lovey:

It's not a real Lancer though...needs to be an Evolution to impress me. :mrgreen:

I like the background that it's set on. :)
 
Xmetal said:
I like the background that it's set on.

Yea thats what caught my eye, its the closest to an industial look like you find in car mags that yur gonna find in my town. I love the industrial car pics, like in an old rusty airport hanger and whatnot. Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions!

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom