What's new

Las Vegas

vindemiatrix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
las vegas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How many beers ?
 
Seriously, if you live there find uncommon points of view showing the other, non gambling, Las Vegas in the context of the city main business. Just a thought.
 
Seriously, if you live there find uncommon points of view showing the other, non gambling, Las Vegas in the context of the city main business. Just a thought.

I am definetely thinking about this. I'm just too busy working all the time. But I'll find the time ;)
 
Good luck. One good thing about Las Vegas, you will not run out of light, day or night.:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom