What's new

Last set for awhile

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This should be my last set for at least two weeks. I have to work this weekend and then it is vacation time again. Plans right now are to visit the Boston area mid next week to visit friends and take lots of pics.

I should be around on the weekend but doubt I will have much to post.

5oct8116.jpg


5oct8122.jpg


5oct8133.jpg


5oct8138.jpg


5oct8144.jpg


This should be the last of the good weather in Ontario for awhile.

Eric
 
Nice set... I especially like the last image with the 3 grazing horses.

we're going to miss your posts... and please don't be so negative about the weather here. I was hoping that this great weather that we've been having over the past couple of days was going to stick around for a while longer. have a great vacation.
 
nice work eric.. i really like the last one too :D cool shot :thumbsup:
you will be missed around the forums for sure! well.. have a great vacation.. and hope to see you back with a lot more piccies :D
 
I had to run about 40 feet to get the last photo. I saw them line and knew it would not last long. I should have lots of images to show when I get back from vacation. I can't wait four more days.

Eric
 
AIRIC said:
I had to run about 40 feet to get the last photo. I saw them line and knew it would not last long.
Eric
I find myself doing that a lot...

Great pics! all of them! :thumbup:
 
Great series Airic. The colours are brilliant. I think the first and last are my faves. Very nice.
 
Great series Eric, you really captured the horses beautifuly.
 
Great shots..................its a mistery to me how you get all those colors in your pics. Its just brilliant.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom