What's new

Last weekend's aurora

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1095743020-4.jpg


It was a hell of a show. Glad I stayed late to see the best part!
 
Makes me wish I were back in Alaska. :(
 
Amazing. I would love to see this with my own eyes some day.
 
wow...like green fire! Lovely shot, Federico!
 
You must live near the mushroom farms too? :lol:

Great shot of the aurora! :thumbup: I would clone in that black spot in the lower left corner.
 
Invisibabe, great shot!! Love it.
 
I would clone in that black spot in the lower left corner.
The (almost) full moon was out, to the right of the frame, and the black spot is actually the shadow cast by the cliff on the water :) The moon is also the reason why the foreground is so well lit.

Thanks all for the kind feedback!
 
Excellent capture! I'm lucky enough to have witnessed this once in my life in the U.P. MI. I could only stare in disbelief.
 
Excellent capture! I'm lucky enough to have witnessed this once in my life in the U.P. MI. I could only stare in disbelief.
I only saw my first light show a couple years ago and have been an "aurora hunter" ever since. It's addictive, really. I've uploaded a couple more images to my FB page in case you're interested.
 
Beautiful.
 
I did! Very nice! :)
 
That is beautiful. Wonderful shot!
 
Wonderful capture. Makes me wish even more I had my camera when I got to view this beautiful phenomenon on the very rare occurance in Kentucky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom