Late Night

I took a pic of the forum too....

Except mine was through a starbucks straw. :lol:

IMG_2437.jpg

Psh Posh.... He will accept the fact that your creative juices are flowing at these hours. Hopefully?

Luckily for me my wife is in Philadelphia so I get to play on the computer all night.

Sorry, my bad, but I couldv'e sworn someone earlier mentioned NC State. Well, I'm a Tarheel fan....... nuff said? :biggrin: It's all in good fun dude..... or dudette. My fingers are numb atm....

Psh Posh.... He will accept the fact that your creative juices are flowing at these hours. Hopefully?

QUOTE]
I'll be sure to tell him you said it's ok so it's YOU he yells at, lol. He's a cantankerous old sailor. He supports me 100% in my creativity...when he's awake, lol.

Sorry, my bad, but I couldv'e sworn someone earlier mentioned NC State. Well, I'm a Tarheel fan....... nuff said? :biggrin: It's all in good fun dude..... or dudette. My fingers are numb atm....
Wow is me... A Tar Heel??? I can not honestly hold that against you unless you live here.

The tar heels as a team have done amazing things, however the people that live in the tar heel nation for the most part are pompous ass holes, aside from the wonderful NC natives.

QUOTE]
I'll be sure to tell him you said it's ok so it's YOU he yells at, lol. He's a cantankerous old sailor. He supports me 100% in my creativity...when he's awake, lol.
Haha, understood... I was rather cranky with my wife when she woke me froma 15 minute nap earlier to tell me it was raining. I wish that fury upon no one.

Most reactions

Back