JOAT TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 435 Reaction score 11 Location Toronto Oct 26, 2006 #1 Been awhile since I've shared pics of my son. He's 16 months now and growing fast! He talks quite a bit and he could say 1-2 words at a time...the rest of the time it's just baby babble
Been awhile since I've shared pics of my son. He's 16 months now and growing fast! He talks quite a bit and he could say 1-2 words at a time...the rest of the time it's just baby babble
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #2 Very nice. He sure looks like he is getting big. He will be a handful soon. Hey, any chance of making the meet-up on Sunday? Cheers, Eric
Very nice. He sure looks like he is getting big. He will be a handful soon. Hey, any chance of making the meet-up on Sunday? Cheers, Eric
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #3 He's adorable! I love his expression in the 3rd shot.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #4 Ahhhh, so cute....tears and all!
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #5 The third is priceless. He has such beautiful big eyes
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Awww, the tears! Makes me want to :hugs: him! His eyes are so big! And his expressions so lovely. And his smile in 3 so cute.
Awww, the tears! Makes me want to :hugs: him! His eyes are so big! And his expressions so lovely. And his smile in 3 so cute.
JOAT TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 435 Reaction score 11 Location Toronto Oct 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I know I say it all the time but he is growing fast. I have to watch his baby videos to remember what he looked like as a new born He's already a flirt and those big eyes always get's the ladies attention. Thanx for taking the time to look and comment folks
I know I say it all the time but he is growing fast. I have to watch his baby videos to remember what he looked like as a new born He's already a flirt and those big eyes always get's the ladies attention. Thanx for taking the time to look and comment folks
DepthAfield TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2006 Messages 566 Reaction score 0 Location Itchycoo Park Oct 27, 2006 #8 Numbers 3 and 4 are very nice. Well done!
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Oct 27, 2006 #9 Very nicely captured. Hard for me to pick a favorite. Great job!!