What's new

Lava Abstract

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I liked the composition on this one, but I didn't get any detail or definition shooting through the glass. Any tips?

lavaabstractpb.jpg
 
try manual focus. love the comp!

btw, what camera and photo editing software are you using?
 
C.A.G.E. said:
btw, what camera and photo editing software are you using?


I used my Pentax P3n with my 50mm lens. Edited in PS CS.


I'll try to play around with this idea again using other lenses and whatever else comes to mind.

Thanks for the feedback. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom