What's new

Learn with a Canon so she can appreciate a Nikon... ;)

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
40
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These aren't the best technical-wise of the shots I've been working on lately, but they were too cute not to share:lol:

This is my daughter, Anna:)

001_01-1.jpg


054_01.jpg


047_01.jpg
 
Last edited:
Shutter speed + focal length + movement = Blur
Looking at your exif for shot 1 it looks like you underexposed it and brightened it in PP
 
Shutter speed + focal length + movement = Blur
Looking at your exif for shot 1 it looks like you underexposed it and brightened it in PP


Yep, correct on all counts. I wasn't really aiming for perfect, just wanted a few snapshots while my daugher was making me smile:)
 
I did have a few that turned out more technically better I suppose. (More in focus/ less blur etc...) I just didn't think her expression were as cute as in the other snap shots. I'll put a few of the better ones up:)
 
Last edited:
Guessing the topic title is a joke? I see blur :er:

I'm no Nikon hater lol it's all preference. Cute kiddo though love the smile in the last pic lol
 
Oh wow, I just noticed a Huge typo in my opening post! It read "these are the best technical-wise of the shots I've been working on..." I meant to type "aren't."

They were just some fun snapshots I had to share! Sorry for the confusion, all. I fixed the OP:lmao:
 
Beautiful little girl :)

my daughters name is Anna too :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom