What's new

Leaves

Rob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
135
Location
London
Bit dull perhaps, but it struck me... so I took it:
leaves.jpg



What do you think? Boring? :lol:

Rob
 
Nah man, i like it!! Love how they all merge into each other if you look at it for too long
 
nitefly said:
It looks awesome.. Can you explain what it is a little more?
Thanks for the comments all!

It was just ivy on a wall in a National Trust place (which was closed). I spotted the uniformity of the leaves and thought... ho hum... and took a picture. The leaves are about hand sized and they were CRAWLING with little critters, so I didn't investigate too closely!!! :lol:

Rob
 
Not at all dull. :thumbup:
Reminded me of Rodney Smith.
 
Very cool Rob. Gotta dig this one. I like the pattern it creates.
 
Hahahah I keep thinking any minute I will percieve it at a different angle and it will look totally different. :)
 
not dull...vibrant...bit desktop BG'ish but well executed shot. excellent job on exposure and sharpness :thumbup:
 
love the pattern, good eye, great capture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom