What's new

Left Behind: Part II

I like the branches too.:thumbup: The white X marks the spot is a little distracting for me, though.
The color version I want to walk into and see what's there. With the B&W I want to whistle to myself while walking home at a brisk pace and looking over my shoulder... well, except I can't whistle.:meh:
 
I like the branches too.:thumbup: The white X marks the spot is a little distracting for me, though.
The color version I want to walk into and see what's there. With the B&W I want to whistle to myself while walking home at a brisk pace and looking over my shoulder... well, except I can't whistle.:meh:

:lol: I had to go back and find the white X. I'll be...I never noticed that.
Now it has to go because I know it's there now and I'll focus on it everytime I look at the photo. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom