Legalities of photographing a car accident?

Sometimes you have to. When ACTUAL Nazis start taking over the place and setting up a tyrannical system I guess that's the best time to do it!

Why on earth are you comparing us to the Nazi's?! We fought the Nazi's and are nowhere near the Nazi's. The only thing we are doing in our country is protecting ourselves and others against terrorists, because of that we have a heightened sense of security so freaking what. We don't want 9-11 to happen again.. Heaven forbid a nation protects itself.

I agree people should be able to take pictures in public to an extent, but we just need to be sure and be considerate like usayit said. Personally I don't see what the purpose is of taking a photo of an accident is, or how it could be interesting, because accidents generally suck;). Taking a photo is equal to gawking at someone else 's accident which I don't get.

Why on earth are you comparing us to the Nazi's?!

Not a comparison but an actuality. Bush IS a Nazi. The CFR that runs the US is just rife with actual Nazis. These are documented historical facts. A little investigative reading at the Library Of Congress will enlighten. But we're so far off topic now. If you want to continue this let's do it in PM.

Not a comparison but an actuality. Bush IS a Nazi. The CFR that runs the US is just rife with actual Nazis. These are documented historical facts. A little investigative reading at the Library Of Congress will enlighten. But we're so far off topic now. If you want to continue this let's do it in PM.

You are getting way into politics with that remark. Just because you don't like what someone does, does not make them a Nazi. Just think of it this way, he could be worse, he could be a lot worse.
But like I said, this is getting way too political and the forum does not allow politics to be discussed.

I agree people should be able to take pictures in public to an extent, but we just need to be sure and be considerate like usayit said. Personally I don't see what the purpose is of taking a photo of an accident is, or how it could be interesting, because accidents generally suck;). Taking a photo is equal to gawking at someone else 's accident which I don't get.

They are people who relish over death and destruction I guess. I agree with you though, there should be boundries, lenient boundries, because there are some cases where photographers have crossed the line.

Bifucator,

Please stop (shut your trap) as you have already demonstrated how little mature understanding you have about U.S. and politics. I am VERY critical of my country because I know the U.S. can do better... I am true believer that most of my countrymen (and women) are at heart true Americans that just want things to improve. My criticisms and many that are shared are because we want things to improve... call it being constructive.

This is a far cry from the U.S. bashing that has come directly from you. There is so much "wrong" about your postings that I can't even begin to quote and comment on them. Your use of "Nazi" is by definition incorrect as well as inflammatory/derogatory. Your references to "facts" about the U.S. is an attempt to make yourself to be well knowledgeable but so far off and so generalized. You have even admitted in another thread that your information comes mostly from third party sources (internet radio and video streams).

Bifurcator said:
Really? Yeah, I guess every area is different. This is what I'm seeing on publicly posted videos and what's being said on internet radio/podcasts. I've never put it to the test and since I don't live there... It's only 2nd hand info and pretty non-specific.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131019

A person's learned information is only as good as the source. You have chosen your sources VERY poorly. My advice to you is to shut mouth, open your ears, and mind. Learn what is happening. Absorb what other people of different walks of life have to say. You can't learn from people when you are too busy talking nonsense.

Remember, there is no perfect country in the World and your country, Japan, is so very far from perfect... and it has been proven by history.

Moderators... please close this thread... its just become a soap box for a person who wishes to bash on a country he knows so little about.

Thank you usayit, I couldn't have said it better!:hail::clap::delete:

Why on earth are you comparing us to the Nazi's?! We fought the Nazi's and are nowhere near the Nazi's. The only thing we are doing in our country is protecting ourselves and others against terrorists, because of that we have a heightened sense of security so freaking what. We don't want 9-11 to happen again.. Heaven forbid a nation protects itself.
Actually Im sick and tired of hearing the 9/11 reasoning. This is the reason we a heading towards a police state. You want to give up rights for security fine but, I dont believe in giving up any rights to be secure, mainly because it is a dillusion. We had 9/11 so what, look at many other places in the world. They have been being attacked by terrorists for decades prior to 9/11. We are just late comers to the party. And as usual we over react. The only ones who do not have constitutional rights in this country are those who are not yet naturalized citizens or, born here. And unfortunately we dont seem to be watching them a whole lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back