lens help

Adam-bacon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi i have a canon eos 500d what would be an all round good lens for me to get any help?

This depends to a large extent on the type of photography you intend to do and the budget you have in mind.......:D

erm i like doing all types but more portrait really?

What lens do you have now and what do you like/dislike about it?

And how much do you want to spend?

i have just the standerd lens 18-55 i just want my pics to be more crisp and clearer really dont want to go to mad with the price as only just paid for the camera

i have just the standerd lens 18-55 i just want my pics to be more crisp and clearer really dont want to go to mad with the price as only just paid for the camera

Show us a photo taken with this lens it could be your settings that are not giving you crisp shots, bad settings with a good lens will not give you better results

IMG_5079.jpg
IMG_5091.jpg
IMG_5086.jpg

As i thought down to settings plus there is hardly any light , did you use a tripod ? with the look of the light you need a longer exposure

As i thought down to settings plus there is hardly any light , did you use a tripod ? with the look of the light you need a longer exposure

Yh I did use a tripod and Yh needs more light I have used it in day light yet lol I'm off out to a sea life centre on the weekend so will try it there will keep u posted thanks for ya help

Most reactions

New Topics

Back