What's new

Leopard

Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
400
Reaction score
870
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
leopard bryan pereira.webp

My favorite of the africa big cats Nikon D850 200-400f4 at 400mm 1/160th iso 500 f4
Spent around 30 minutes with this one
 
Great shot, loving the eyes.
 
It has a rich, low-contrast HDR look to it that I love. well done!
thanks, thats interesting now you mention it! i could probably up the contrast a bit, i think i was keeping the highlights low to avoid any burn outs
 
It has a rich, low-contrast HDR look to it that I love. well done!
thanks, thats interesting now you mention it! i could probably up the contrast a bit, i think i was keeping the highlights low to avoid any burn outs

Also, the cat has a very slight blue cast. When you go back in and try the contrast, de-saturate the blues and see what you think. I love the pic.

Edit to add: It's not a cast, just a handful of spots. You can really see it in the mouth. Shade I guess?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom