lets try again (computer issues lol)

leisacourt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so I am new, trying to learn. Please feel free to give any feedback, I cant learn without it. I may not know a lot about photography, however I still think great pictures start with the subject. In my case my children.

In the picture of my son standing in front of the ocean, we were visiting a local small beach. I explained other beaches are much larger. He turned to look at the ocean, turned back around and stated, mommy how does it get bigger then this! Those are memories I will always carry with me.
Let me know what you think.

LCourtneyDelaney3.jpg

My children 6:30 AM They just could wait any longer
LCourtneyDelaney5.jpg

This guy just looked unhappy lol
LCourtneyDelaney2.jpg

i love the second shot :) number 1 and 3 look abit underexposed but the shots are great !!

I agree... First one seems a bit drab in color.
the second one is great! and number 3 is a good catch but seems a bit dull.

Heya!

1 is a bit underexposed (thus your drab colors)... probably because it was handheld and not a lot of light. (I'm guessing) Turn up the ISO a bit and you can still do it handheld at the cost of a bit of noise, which is somewhat correctable if you don't like it via programs like NeatImage.

You also missed the focus on 1 so it's somewhat soft. I'm guessing your camera accidentally focused on the ocean.

2 is pretty neat. Looks like the colors are off, though you may have done that intentionally.

Love the expression on the bird in 3. Looks like he's gonna eat your head. :lol: Nice depth of field, too. It's a touch soft, but I think a quick sharpening pass will fix that up nicely. Would be cool to have gotten it from a hair lower and off to one side or the other... just to add some interest and maybe get more of one of his eyes... looks like his eyes were really neat.

Thanks for sharing, hope this is helpful.

thank you guys for giving me feedback. I will try to play with 1 and 3 and see what I can do.

Pretty sure #1 needs straightening as well. Although, it may just be my wonky eyes...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back