Life Outside

AirVenture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Might take awhile to see what's going on in this picture...but I really like it.

33%3A3%3B86323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D77%3C%3D%3A%3B%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4529272ot1lsi

-Brett :)

love it. It's awesom. A shot like this would have never occured to me.

I'm amazed at how the cat didn't turn to face the camera. That's always been a problem with out cat., Try and get a natural shot and it will stare straight into the lense. Then try and get it to pose and it's never interested. It's really frustrating.

I see what you mean - it kinda sneaks up on you... I like that, interesting effect.

Thanks for the kind words.

Garbz...they key to this picture was the birds splashing around in the pond which caused my cat to stare like that!

oriecat...I like it! When you can catch cats staring like that....it always makes me wonder what they're thinking.

I just noticed a little blooper in the picture. If you look in the upper left corner...1/3 of the way down...you'll see a pinkish blob. That's an easter bunny on the shelf inside. Hehe...might have to photoshop that out.

-Brett :)

ahhh so what's ur secret to getting birds to splash around like that while u take the picture :D:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back