Life's simple pet peeves

When traffic is backed up because of construction and has to be merged into one lane and nobody will let you in. It's not like they are going to get ahead any faster!!

old people in petrol stations.

people who wont look at you in the eye.

people who moan to me about the fact i use to many plastic bags and i dont recycle

foreign people living in my country and living on benefits that i am paying for.

people who have lots of kids and moan their house is not big enough.

i could go on and on and on

Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead!

I hate those fking commercials

There's actually a reason for the search thing....I can't remember what it is but it's a good one!

Searches stress the searvers, If memory serves me correctly too many being done at once from many IPs or consecutivly from one IP could result DNS failure, but I could be wrong.

Searches stress the searvers, If memory serves me correctly too many being done at once from many IPs or consecutivly from one IP could result DNS failure, but I could be wrong.[/quote]

i know, it just sucks when u get a typo... lol

Bad manors - there is just NO reason for it!

i know, it just sucks when u get a typo... lol

It's worse during staff actions, It took me three days to build the sub galleries on FAC because I could not spell Akatsuki wile searching for pictures that went into the category I was building.....:(

but, It's a necessary evil.

Still being in the office when I had planned to be 300 miles away in Bahrain by now sipping on my first cold San Miguel...

There's actually a reason for the search thing....I can't remember what it is but it's a good one!

I know that you have to wait 30 secs after making a post before you can post again. I think that was done just to slow me down :grumpy:

I hate people who use mobile (cell) 'phones in shops and in the street. They concentrate totally on their text or call, walk into you and then behave as if it's your fault.

Ooh perfect timing for making this thread.
I HATE my coffee maker. It overflowed for the last time this morning! No more ms. nice gal, it's out on its defective-non-vacuum-sealing carafe.

I also thoroughly dislike it when you hold the door for someone and they don't acknowledge you or say thank you. It's not my job! I just like to be polite!

I find it annoying when money takes prevalence over lives rather than happiness. Also, when corporations make their employees talk like robots. Eg. "That was a great choice" when ordering a number three combo at *fast food chain of choice* Followed by employee stating "I have to say that"

:) But people will always be who they want and that is what makes the world go around. and for that I am happy :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back