Tiller No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 452 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2013 #16 I like the 5 series! But I agree I think the one with 3 looks more classic.
Mikej15 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2013 Messages 41 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 13, 2013 #17 Great shots! I would like to print them and place it on my wall, nice work! BTW what app do you use? I'm using photoshop when i have lot's of free time and this app when i don't, to make collages. ps: sorry, didn't notice it's corel paint shop
Great shots! I would like to print them and place it on my wall, nice work! BTW what app do you use? I'm using photoshop when i have lot's of free time and this app when i don't, to make collages. ps: sorry, didn't notice it's corel paint shop