What's new

Lighthouse collage

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
5,341
Reaction score
4,116
Location
Scituate, MA.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying to make my first collage for a friend. I'm using corel paint shop pro. looking to make a 12"x30". This is what I've come up with. Any tips?

$minot 143 SCITUATE 1A.webp
 
Thanks, appreciate that.
 
yeah very nice. I kinda wish there was a little tiny bit less of the water in frame two so it was more gradual, but that's a major nitpick. That's a very cool series.
 
Very cool - I like this so much better than the individual shots (and I loved those!) :wav:

Thank you

yeah very nice. I kinda wish there was a little tiny bit less of the water in frame two so it was more gradual, but that's a major nitpick. That's a very cool series.

Thanks, I'm debating just what your saying about the amount of water. The thing is, the middle picture is best of the series of six I took.
 
Yeah, I wondered about that. It's gotta be tough to capture that just right.
 
Maybe if I add a fourth picture. I have another one right before the middle picture. Not sure if a 4th picture will add or detract from the collage as a whole.
 
Great idea, and IMO it works really well!
Odd numbers tend to work better than even numbers in series, maybe try for 5 images?
 
I'd be interested to see a 5 series image, but this one looks great!
 
Trying to make my first collage for a friend. I'm using corel paint shop pro. looking to make a 12"x30". This is what I've come up with. Any tips?

View attachment 38934
The pictures are impressive, but why are you calling this series ( or a sequence) a collage ?
 
Love the series! You did a great job
 
Cool shot man. That 5 picture sequence is wild but I think the 3 picture one works best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom