Linus

LadybearHilde

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A pound puppy from a year ago, he was false advertising! We thought he would help calm down the hyper puppy we had and instead he turned into Houdini hound and found ways out of the yard we couldn't imagine. Now he stays home and seems to have changed his escape artist ways. I'm still trying out different settings and subjects with the camera any advice is welcome :)

Linus_0038.jpg

Linus_0037.jpg

A garden gnome
Gnome_0040.jpg

What a cute pooch. Nicely done.

He looks nice!
I like the second photo best here, with a little less headroom, and I don't mind your knee in it at all, it goes well with the reflected bit of sky in his eyes. So he now no longer is Houdini-dog?

Thanks :) ... no he and Sugar (partner in crime & great escapes) got out for 10 days the last time so we bit the bullet and put up an above ground electric wire. They tried for over a week to figure a way around it, Sugar tried to dig back away from it (LOL) but she couldn't dig deep enough to get her head under it. Half the time it's grounded out because of dirt they build up running along the fence, but just seeing it seems to be enough of a deterent that they now stay in the yard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back