Lions and a Tiger

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another day trip to a small private zoo in Caledonia, just south of Hamilton., took so many shots, i will need to break this day up into 2 threads., wow this was fun! tough lighting conditions.. all of their caged areas were in the dark shade., and then I had to shoot through 2 fences., uggg!

1 this one will give you an idea of the fencing here.
websize023DSC_7451.jpg

websize024DSC_7457.jpg

websize017DSC_7375.jpg

websize015DSC_7341.jpg

websize003DSC_7435.jpg

websize016DSC_7356.jpg

websize001DSC_7441.jpg

websize001DSC_7404.jpg

websize002DSC_7429.jpg

thanks for looking!

WOw, Raymond. You sure did get some amazing shots here. Love the yawn, and the one of the at the water. Nice work !!!!

Fences! Fences!

Admit!
You went right in there!
And now your photos are taking us along!
First that puma ready to walk right out of my screen, now this lion. They're all coming at me! And they all bare their teeth to let me see! :shock: ;)

Wonderful.

I so like the colours in the third!

And the tiger. Of course! The TIGER! Who could not love tigers, they are sooo beautiful. Two more pics for my daughter to copy into a drawing or painting... unfortunately that girl is so busy with school and her swimming - she hasn't done any drawing or painting of late...

Agreed. That must have taken some pretty sneaky moves to find yourself IN the inclosure! Luck you managed to get all the big cats awake, seeing as they sleep their lives away. Great images, especially 2,4 and 6

fantastic series, you have some VERY nice shots here. 3,4,5 and the last are my favorites.

Some fine photo's again. I am surprised a private zoo was able to get the papers o.k.ed to have such animals. Some tricky exposures there. #3 and #8 are outstanding to me.

thanks so much everyone, so glad you liked them., Daisy did love this day here at the zoo., we had some fun with a bear too, but the pics really suck.. maybe the snapshots will see one or 2 later.. off to the Toronto zoo now!

Awesome shots Raymond, I really like the last one looks like the tiger is scoping out something in the water to pounce on.

nice shots.. i like the 4th one but maybe he should brush his teeeeth!

Most reactions

Back