What's new

Lions Gate Bridge

#1 is better imo

also, you pay more attention when composing, framing the shot. If you wanted to achieve symmetry, you should cut a bit from the left
 
Thanks for your reply, I tried cutting a bit from the left to make the posts centred but then the rest of the bridge was noticibly off centre :(
 
Last edited:
It is just 0.1 degree off plumb.

Here it is straightened:

$14630124953_469f815b31 - Version 2.webp
 
Thanks for your reply, I tried cutting a bit from the left to make the posts centred but then the rest of the bridge was noticibly off centre :(
Planning ahead is the key; know how you want the final shot to appear before you even start, and then work toward that. Also, consider shooting slightly later in the day so that the exposure of the area above the hill tops matches more closely that of the foreground.
 
Wow, now thats a good eye Designer, did my best to get it straight but yours takes it that one degree further :D
 
I agree the HDR is necessary in this picture.
I believe this would be an even better shot later in the evening. I do think it is a good picture as it is, but a more darker sky may make this much more beautiful.
 
Wow, now thats a good eye Designer, did my best to get it straight but yours takes it that one degree further :D

Heh, heh. Actually 1/10 of a degree, but yes, I do have a good eye, thanks. Been around drawing buildings and building same for quite a while.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom