What's new

Liquid/Abstract...

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
I guess i just felt like wasting liquid soap, lol.
here're two of them, but i'll try get some more later.

goo2.jpg
goo1.jpg
 
Oh come come come. You do know we all sit around waiting for you to post pictures right? That is the true meaning of my life at least ;)
 
Shucks. I wasn't stalking the thread close enough. My life goal has still not been completed.

I like the different colours in these. how did you do it?
 
originally i think it was just the difference in the lighting and the reflection of the BG (that was actually blue), but with all the adjustments i've done and with the hue, it ended up like that, lol ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom