Little Feet

RCJPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a shoot for a friend of her new baby.. and she wanted me to capture feet images for her to treasure his little feet as thinks they're really cute! So here's a collage I quickly put together to show some of the images I took in regards to the theme.

Attachments

• $Alfiefeetresize.jpg
    $Alfiefeetresize.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 97
The first one looks a little awkward (the foot in the background), but the last two are nice. To me those two are a little tight, I might have left a little more space around the subject because the hands and foot are cutting it close to the edge.

I would leave more space in between the photos - that can give the viewer's eyes space to rest momentarily in between pictures. (If you were going to mat and frame them obviously you could space them in a mat.) The color/brightness seems a little different in each so I might adjust that if they'll be displayed together.

Can someone explain the rings on baby toes to me?

I've seen people do this, but don't understand what it means.

Thanks for feedback however there is space around the subject but these have just been cropped for a small collage so I could present them to everyone on this forum, there is actually plenty of space on all of the originals and the first photograph is actually one of the favourites so I guess its down to personal preference. I personally loved the first one as it showed him playing with his feet. They aren't originally displayed together it was really just a quick way of showing the photographs on this forum. Thank you though :) but the collage is not actually a collage for professional use it was just a quick viewing of the photographs as it'd have taken a while uploading the originals.

The ring on the toes is the wedding and engagement ring of the wife :)

Most reactions

Back