S SueMe82 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2008 #1 I just got my Raynox MSN-202 Macro lens for my FZ30 today and got this shot of one of the jumping spiders we have living around the house, gotta say I'm pretty happy with the results
I just got my Raynox MSN-202 Macro lens for my FZ30 today and got this shot of one of the jumping spiders we have living around the house, gotta say I'm pretty happy with the results
Fangman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 2,506 Reaction score 144 Location Ely England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2008 #2 The colour in the eyes is amazing and it really shows how critical the focus is with a dof that shallow.
The colour in the eyes is amazing and it really shows how critical the focus is with a dof that shallow.
IndieMe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2008 #3 Really nice shot, I'm glad you made it a small photo. All spiders are supposed to be venomous but there fangs are too small to effect us. It also freaks me out your never more than 6 feet away from one. :stun:
Really nice shot, I'm glad you made it a small photo. All spiders are supposed to be venomous but there fangs are too small to effect us. It also freaks me out your never more than 6 feet away from one. :stun: