Lobster Fettucini with peals of pecoino ramano and ansiago cheese

Love doing foodshots..is there a seperate forum section?

NO.. it shoulndt be allowed! Makes me hungry!!!

I'd like the recipe as well. Yumm!!

Seriously...the recipe please.

Can I have the recipe???? :drool:
didnt go off of a recipe. just bought what looked good at the store.
i used:
2lbs lobster (claw body meat)
6 plum tomatos (1/2 in dice)
10 large porchini mushrooms (baby portabella) quartered
1 med/lrg red onion (julian) or medium chop
1 large bulb of garlic
1 wedge of pecorino ramano cheese
1 wedge of italian ansiago cheese
dry oregano
dry basil (European)
fresh italian parsley
pasta
salt
olive oil

-cook garlic onions salt and pepper about 5 min in olive oil.
-add mushrooms (add oil if needed. keep it wet) cook 10 more min on low
-another COLD pan toss in tomatos lots of basil lots of oregano, salt, and a good amount of olive oil. (can do the night before):)
-heat up tomatos one med hi. once they sizzle a little, add the garlic onion mix wich should be soft after about 10-15 min mix
-add lobster
-with a potatoe pealer, peel the cheese wedges to 80%ONLY! The rest of the cheese is for eating while you cook! this is a must and buy accordingly.
-boil and add 1 lb of fettucini IMPRTANT: Take pasta right from pan to pan. do not strain. you want dripping wet pasta to be added only. this will become the light sauce.
-rough chop parsley and add (take out the stems)
mix everything very well. heat up on med high for a couple min until hear it. mix well again, remove from all heat and lid it. 10 min its done
plate and top with extra olive oil and a pinch of parsley and damn i need to make this again ! LOL. everything but lobster was bought at walmart..
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Man that is some fine looking feed.

Got back from a week on the east coast last week & I never got to have any lobster. :(

The poor folk in Cape Breton used to send their kids to school with lobster sandwiches much to the kids embarrassment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back