Log Cabin With My new Nikor 16-85mm vr2

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This unedited. D5100 full auto.Hand held. I am really happy with this lens. Thanks to all the good advice i recieved on TFF. I appreciate you all, well the vast majority anyhow. Later Ed Please C&C

_DSC0061_zps3725fcb1.jpg

Last edited:
Hardly a cabin! In my neck of the woods 'cabins' don't look anything like that. I like the details on the chimney.

Your shot could use a bit more contrast I think, and it's leaning a bit ti the left.

Dat aint no cabin... it's got electrickery!

This log house/cabin was built by my wifes cousin. He cut the trees. Built the place, one log at a time. It's 4 bedroom, full basement.
Then he built all the furniture. He is a cabinet quality carpenter/mason. The stone work finished last year, were all cut to fit, over 90 days of labor.
The interior is weathered barn board. Thanks for all the great comments. later Ed

All I can say is WOW hippy. Any chance you have one with both corners not clipped off. That is really something. Very nice!

_DSC0065_zps1faa7a0f.jpg

_DSC0068_zps9017dda1.jpg

Afew more from today without the roof tips cropped

I think I'd make do very nicely living there

That is incredible ! Thanks for sharing the details. I would have never guessed that it has 4 bedrooms and a basement.
I am in awe of what people can create with the right combination of skill and hard work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back