What's new

London - pics from my trip

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
9,322
Reaction score
102
Location
Poland, Sz-n
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think it is high time to start my own thread with pictures from London trip. Of course I took loads of pics and now I dunno which one to enlarge. I'm now changing a few things in my room and I'd like to hold something on the walls. So I went on with a bit of ideas/compositions and the final result you can see below. Do you think it is a good idea to take a print (30x40 cm) like this collage and frame it?? Or do you have other suggestions?

London eye.
big1_male.jpg


Squirrels in Hyde Park.
big2_male.jpg


Or it might be better to take a one big print of this tiny animal?? I've no idea right now...

I don't know what to do with this one to:
london_160b.jpg


I just wanted to share those and I hope you'll help me with decorating my room :D

Cheers :)
 
WOW!
These are really cool, I love the squirel!

I was really close to being able to visit London... Except one of the people I was traveling with left his passport on the plain.... so we had to sit in Heathrow for 8 hours instead of walking around London... :x
No hard feelings.... right... haha
 
oh, man, mentos.. the way you have the squirrel is just brilliant.. i love it like that..

gives it more detail, and yet still looks all refined. i love it..
the london bridge shot, i cant see a thing you need to do to it.. i think its a classic shot...and the london eye..that is a good shot too..

i like them all...
 
Awesome mentos ! I like how you did the Squirrel photo, really cool stuff. Hell all 3 of them are great.
 
Amazing work Mentos. I have to agree with everyone so far..the squirrel is just brilliant.
 
Tough choice, but if it were me, I'd go for the London Eye shot, the Squirrel is not necessarily London, and the Tower Bridge shot is missing the ends a bit, but the London Eye with plane through the spokes is a great shot - one that I'd be proud of anyways - how long did you have to wait for a plane to get there?? :D
 
this bastard pilot didn't want to w8 up there till I take a photo so he just flew into my shot!!!! grrrr.... male... but it looks cool now :)
 
uhh and thanks for the comments... so I'll pront them exactly how they are now... :) my room will be completely redecorated :D with only mine pics on the walls..... :)
 
The squirrel collage is great, but I really like the 1st one!
 
Yeah i'm with tempra here the london eye shot is really good. I've tried several times to take photos of it and I think you've done really well.
 
mentos_007 said:
this bastard pilot didn't want to w8 up there till I take a photo so he just flew into my shot!!!! grrrr.... male... but it looks cool now :)

I bet it was a female pilot@!! lol

great shots, beautiful work, love them all the best!
 
Alexandra, you are one amazing little photog! these are all high quality images! hope you have more to add!
 
Ah, who knows about the pilot's sex, who knows? Could well have been a man, too, Raymond. Flying into Mentos's picture? Sounds like a male thing to me... ;););)

Even though the squirrel is not typically London, I like that collage HEAPS! And I like how you did it up. It will look super on your newly-to-be-decorated walls. (Oh, I must not let my daughter know that you`re going to do up your room. She wants hers done, too, and I am not keen on putting on new wall-paper...!)

You have plenty more London-pics. Where are they?
Like the one of "sportive-Mentos-on-the-track", exhausted looking after your long "run" (of 0 metres :D) that Magda took. I would like to see that larger than on the display of your camera! (Though that is not typically London, either, but it is one of your series!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom