Long exposures-old iron works in Duisburg

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As mentioned in another thread, I visited a photography fare over the weekend. Did a workshop on long exposures in the old iron works where the fare took place. As some of you might know, I normally do nature/zoo and bird photography, but this was an interesting experience.

Keep in mind I don't know how to process these properly, only did a little editing. The colours might be too much for some, but I'm still learning. I'm thinking that some B&W conversions might also look good. As I'm learning, C&C would be welcome.

#1 View from a nearby hillock
_0DR4824.jpg

#2 The 'crocodile' reflecting in a pool of water
_0DR4839.jpg

#3 Some out buildings
_0DR4806.jpg

_0DR4789.jpg

#5 Some fans
_0DR4843.jpg

goooner, very nice night images. Like the other folks here, the 2nd one is my favourite. What type of "structure" is that? It sort of looks like a bridge to nowhere. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

goooner, very nice night images. Like the other folks here, the 2nd one is my favourite. What type of "structure" is that? It sort of looks like a bridge to nowhere. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Thank you WG. I'm not sure tbh, I guess there could have been a conveyor belt on the top to transport things in or out of the building, or maybe some pulley systems to hoist things and move them around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back